Ready to make a change from the clutter and inconvenience of paper?
Sign up for e-statements and e-notices!
You may sign up through Personal Online Banking (instructions below),
or you may ask any Customer Service Representative to assist you.
How to Sign Up
- Log in to your Personal Online Banking as usual. (Business Online Banking users, please call us at 1-800-403-5889 to switch to e-statements and e-notices.)
- When you see the following message box (shown below), please click on the e-Statement Disclosure Agreement to read it. This agreement will open as a pdf in a separate window. If you do not open the agreement, you will not be able to proceed.
- Once you have reviewed the agreement, check the box for the account(s) you would like to switch to e-statements and e-notices. Then click "Accept" to indicate your consent.
as a reminder in case you've changed your mind.
- If you choose "Ask Me Later," you will see this message again in 7 days.
Are you ready to switch but don't see this message box? At any time, you may click on OPTIONS in Personal Online Banking, scroll down to the eStatement Enrollment section, and follow the instructions there!
How to Access e-Statements and e-Notices
- To access your electronic statements, notices, or disclosures in Online Banking, click on one of your accounts. Then on the next screen, click on "Documents".
- An option screen will appear. Select an account number, document type, and date range.
- Once you click on "Submit," a list of e-statements or e-notices will appear and you can click on each one to open, save, or print.
Note: If you currently receive a combined checking and savings statement, your e-statements will also be combined. You will find your combined statement in the Documents section of your checking account, not your savings account.
What are the advantages of signing up?
There are many! You will have quicker access to your statements and notices because you won't have to wait for postal delivery. You will have less clutter waiting on your desk to be filed. Best of all, you will be saving trees and helping the environment.
How will I receive my e-statements or e-notices?
Each time a statement or notice is created, you will receive an email notification. The documents will not be attached to the email. You will log into Online Banking to view them.
How long will my e-statements or e-notices be available?
They will remain accessible in Online Banking for 18 months, so you will have plenty of time to view, save, or print them at your convenience.
Are e-statements and e-notices secure?
Yes, and in some ways, they are actually more secure than paper! The paper copies aren't sitting in a mailbox where someone could easily take them. Since you have to log into Online Banking to retrieve your documents, they are protected by your password and our authentication process.
Are there any requirements?
- Online Banking -- if you have not yet signed up for Online Banking access, please complete and return an enrollment form.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader -- the documents are in .pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. You can download your free version here.
- e-Statement Consent -- if you request e-statements in person, we will ask you to sign a form. If you request e-statements through Online Banking, you will simply click to indicate your consent before proceeding. This consent also applies to delivery of e-notices.